Saturday, January 9, 2016

Scrapbooking Engagement Photos!

One of my goals has always been to do more scrapbooking. I haven't finished a scrapbook since my baby shower scrapbook! So, when we had the idea to make something for Mike's parents for Christmas, I jumped at the opportunity to make them a scrapbook with our engagement photos!

I apologize that some of these pictures are blurry, I took them in my bedroom at night right before I wrapped it, because I really wanted to document some of it! 



















Since I gave this one away as a gift, my next goal is to make one for ourselves! 
But first, I am currently DIYing our Save-the-Dates!

1 comments:

  1. This is great! I used to love scrapbooking but haven't done it in so long.
    Looking forward to seeing your scrapbook you make for yourself.

    ReplyDelete