Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Engagement Photo Shoot with Ryan Davis Photography!

Hi guys!
I just had to share these amazing photos of our engagement session by Ryan Davis Photography. All of these photos were taken in and around the UW Arboretum in Madison, WI. We lucked out by finding one remaining lilac bush that day! 
I am just over the moon with these pictures. Ryan Davis will also be our wedding photographer, and I couldn't be happier about it! When I was searching for a photographer, his photos immediately stood out to me as being exceptional. Just take a look at his website and you will see what I mean! He captures action and love perfectly, and he made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Not only did we get beautiful photos of us as a couple, but he allowed Lila to be in some photos, and he even took some with just her, me and her, and Mike and her.
So if you are looking for a photographer for any reason I highly recommend Ryan Davis Photography!!!



Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoyed them!!!!

1 comments: