Friday, October 30, 2015

Love to Project Pan! Finish 14 by February 14th!


 You got it - Another project pan! Since I started my finish 6 by 2016 and my 30 samples in 30 days I have come across another project going around that I really want to participate it! The "rules" are simply to pick 14 products to finish (or hit pan on) by February 14! 
 The beauty of doing a project pan is that you really can make up your own rules. Some people choose to do project pans by also doing a "no buy" while they are finishing their products. Some people require themselves to finish the whole product completely, some just want to hit pan. Since we make our own rules, we can tailor the project in a way that we know will work for us! 
 (clockwise from top left)
Benefit Majorette Blush - a beautiful cream blush with a natural finish.
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer in Medium Dark - The perfect matte bronzer for contour.
Wet N Wild by Fergie Setting Powder - a fine milled pressed setting powder with slight shimmers.
The Balm Mary LouManizer - An incredible highlight which broke and I repaired!
Physician's Formula Bronzing strips in Waikiki Strip - A beautiful shimmering bronzer that I have had for way too long!
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige - A long lasting cream eyeshadow or base.
Cover Girl Blush in Soft Mink - a very old blush that I need to finish.
L'Oreal Voluminious Eyeliner - perfect for the waterline.
Buxom Lipgloss in Mudslide - a beautiful plumping lipgloss with amazing shine.
Benefit Porefessional - an absolutely beautiful pore-filling primer.
Urban Decay De-slick Setting Spray - Makes your makeup last all day and absorbes any extra oil.
Bath and Body Works Body Lotion in Jasmine Vanilla
Victoria's Secret Dream Angel's Angel Mist in Halo - A great smelling body spray.
Moroccanoil dry body oil - great smelling moisturizing body oil.
Here are some swatches of the products in case you are interested in seeing how they perform! As you can tell, a lot of these products I have just had for way to long, and some of them I will be tossing if I don't finish them by February 14th!

I also made a video of this project! I hope you enjoy it! On a side note, I am really enjoying Youtube! I have a few videos filmed that I am working on editing and will be putting up soon, but in the meantime I would be honored if you would subscribe (click here) to my YouTube channel and leave me some feedback! Thank you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment