Thursday, October 15, 2015

Project Pan - Finish 6 by 2016! (My first project pan!)

Hi guys! So today I am starting a new challenge- it is called project pan. There are tons of project pan challenges going on in the makeup world, but I created this one for myself as my first project pan, a simple way to get my feet wet and get myself using up some products! 
In case you don't know, "project pan" just means a challenge that you set for yourself, where you try to finish a certain number of products in a certain amount of time. I get a lot of inspiration from Bethany's Youtube Channel on tips and tricks for project pans. 

As you can see I have selected six makeup products, and my goal is to finish these before 2016! I started with products that I know I enjoy, that I have had for a long time (over a year) and that also have a good amount used up already. Since this is my first every project pan, I want to give myself a good head start!
Here are some details on the products I will be finishing!
L'Occitane Cleansing Water 
Benefit Sugarbomb 
This cleansing water I use basically at night or on "no-makeup" days to freshen up my face. I love this product but I have stopped using it since I have gotten into other skincare products. But I am looking forward to finding other uses for this product so I can finish it up!
Benefit is one brand I have been a fan of since high school, and while I haven't had this blush quite that long I have had it at least 2 years. I am hoping to be able to use this as a blush topper over other colors.

Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
This Revlon lip butter was my go-to color for a long time, then as my collection grew I just stopped reaching for it. Since I love it, I want to make sure I use it up before it goes bad! It's a really pretty everyday natural shade with a beautiful glossy finish.
The Lorac Eye Primer is a deluxe sample size that I got with the purchase of a Lorac eyeshadow palette. This is a good eyeshadow primer, and I have three other unopened ones, so I figured I should use one of them up! 
L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation in Sun Beige
ELF Flawless Finish Foundation in Buff
I picked two foundations because they are both over half gone, and also they both have SPF in them which means they will be expiring soon. These foundations are both lovely, the L'Oreal one is a bit lighter coverage with more of a natural look. The ELF foundation sets incredibly well and is indeed flawless. I might consider repurchasing that one once I finish this bottle!

Here you can see my current progress on these three products. The blush is probably going to be the hardest for me to finish, since powder products usually are but I will do my best and see what happens! 

Do you have any products that you want to finish up? Feel free to join in with me in my very first project pan! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment