Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Wishlist No. 5 + Getting Caught Up

Whew. This weekend has been rough. I got the beginnings of a cold on Thursday night and by Friday I was a complete mess. I spent the weekend coughing and feverish completely stuffed up. The worst part was Lila stayed with my parents in hopes that she wouldn't get sick (which she hasn't so far) but it is just killing me being away from her. So I have been drinking lots of tea and orange juice, laying on the couch and catching up on Grey's Anatomy. And not posting on the blog. Sorry about that, here's my belated Weekend Wishlist!

 
Links I'm Loving:
This Post by Musings of a Vintage Junkie: Can You be Too Thrifty?
This Post by Heather McCaw Kerley about her experience as a Red Cross volunteer with the military: Creativity is Much More than Dabbing Paint
This Halloween Candy Corn Martini looks amazing!


5 comments:

  1. LOL...Love the note book! That's exactly what mine needs to say!
    And those woodland prints are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you've been sick and hope you're feeling better now. My kids always get sick with weather changes. Always.
    That notebook is awesome! I also love those forest friends. =0)
    I'm a new GFC follower, visiting from EBT.
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those woodland creatures are adorable! Love the porcelain spoons too!
    Hope you feel better soon, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those spoons, never seen anything like them before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good that u r feeling better now. Weather change is really bad sometimes. Absolutely love the twig spoons!

    ReplyDelete