Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Wedding Photos! Getting Ready at the Church!

Time for part two of our wedding photos, from our wedding on October 15, 2016! There wasn't a whole lot to the guys getting ready, so these photo are from them hanging out at the church before the ceremony. And of course there are lots of photos of me getting my dress on! My dress is from Vera's House of Bridal. The guys rented their tuxes from Men's Warehouse. I really loved the navy blue with the bright magenta ties! 

Photography by Ryan Davis Photography 


Something old: My Grandmother's gold bracelet given to me by my godmother and Aunt Alicia
Something new: My dress
Something borrowed: Diamond bracelet from my Aunt Marjie
Something blue: Sapphire and diamond ring given by my Aunt Joanne

I hadn't had any plans for my something old, something new, etc. until my family came out of the woodwork and gave me very special objects for each category!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures.. You look very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ils si amazing! Liza y ou are si beautiful, blessed and special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This ils si amazing! Liza y ou are si beautiful, blessed and special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ils si amazing! Liza y ou are si beautiful, blessed and special!

    ReplyDelete