Monday, August 21, 2017

Camille Beckman Bath & Body Products

Today I am sharing my review on these Camille Beckman Bath & Body products which were sent to me from the company to review! For over 30 years Camille Beckman has been committed to the modern woman by combining natural ingredients with clean, safe ingredients. These products are gluten free, made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, petroleum by-products including mineral oil, PEGs, TEA, DEA, harsh detergents or artificial colors. The products are made with rich oils, pure pH balanced water and natural herbal ingredients and no animals testing. 

Urban Bloom Moisture Rich Body Silk - This body lotion has a light floral scent. The consistency is not too thick, but not at all watery. It applies evenly and easily, with no sticky feelings. The moisturizing feeling lasts about 5 hours on my dry skin. The pump works great and dispenses a good amount of product in one pump. I am really enjoying this body lotion! I love how easily it applies and absorbs into the skin. Although it doesn't last as long as I like lotions to last on my skin, it feels great and I love the scent!

English Lavender Glycerine Hand Therapy - This lotion is a lot thicker than the body lotion, which is what I would expect from a hand cream. It smells like lavender in a nice, aroma-therapeutic way. The packing is great, and the bottle itself is large for a hand lotion. It also has a light purple color to it.

Tropical Passionfruit Lip Balm - This smells tropical and fruity. It feels very nice on the lips, not greasy or sticky. It applies in a thin layer, and it doesn't cake up or show up in clumps on the lips. It lasts as long as usual lip treatments last on my lips.

Full Relaxation Mind and Body Bath Soak - Has a very strong, aroma-therapeutic/herbal smell but it's not over powering or artificial. It is very relaxing and soothing. The lavender and eucalyptus are the most prominent scents, which are scents that I am particularly fond of and I find relaxing and relieving. I also love that it has magnesium sulfate which is great for my pregnant, swollen legs and is also soothing to muscles if you are active this summer! It has slight pink tint to it, and when you open the package you might find the scent overwhelming but it mellows out once you put it in the bath.

Beauty Bath Radiant and Renewing Bath Soak - Again the smell is very strong when you first open the package, but I don't recommend judging the scent until you've put it in the bath water. I noticed a citrusy/lemony scent in the bath water, and it smelled much more pleasant once in the bath water.

Overall I am completely in love with this brand! My favorite products are the bath salts and the lip balm, which I could totally see myself repurchasing!

1 comments:

  1. Amazing stuff♥️ So proud of how far your YouTube channel has come.

    ReplyDelete