Friday, August 25, 2017

My Baby Shower!

I am so excited to share photos from my baby shower today! I wish I had more photos of the people who threw the shower for me: two of my lovely sisters-in-law and my mother-in-law!
However, I am grateful that I had time to snap these photos of the amazing decorations before the party started. All the details were just perfect, and it was such an incredibly special day! 

How sweet are these handmade diaper cakes and cupcakes? They served as lovely centerpieces at the tables! I loved this color scheme so much that I incorporated it into the girls' room! 
My mother-in-law made this adorable diaper hot air balloon! 
It was such an incredibly special day an dI feel so blessed to have so many people who helped make this day special and came to celebrate with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment