Monday, May 9, 2016

My Updated Foundation Routine


Hello friends! I thought it was time that I share with you my updated foundation routine. I posted a foundation routine several months ago, but all of the products I used were not cruelty free. Now that I have transitioned to cruelty free, I have finally perfected my cruelty-free foundation routine and I thought I would film it for you guys! Here is a short video if you are interested:





Products Mentioned:
Arbonne Makeup Primer ($42)
Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Smoothing Primer ($39)
NYX Gotcha Covered Concealer in Medium ($6)
Arbonne Perfecting Liquid Foundation in  Deep Beige ($42)
NYX HD Concealer in Beige ($5)
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette in Medium/Deep ($40)
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder ($30)

Tools Used:
BH Cosmetics Concealer Brush (no longer on website)

I would love to hear what products you use in your foundation routine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment