Friday, May 6, 2016

My Skincare Routine





As I mentioned in the video, I am an Arbonne consultant, and if you want to purchase any of these products from my website, you absolutely can and I would greatly appreciate it! If you know someone else who is an Arbonne consultant, you might want to purchase from them, which is totally fine too!
I have linked all of the items that I mentioned below to my personal Arbonne website, so if you purchase from that link I will receive a commission from your purchase. I don't receive a commission on the other brands mentioned. If you have any questions about any products feel free to email me at wildflowerco . liz @ gmail . com

My Arbonne website: http://ElizabethWilliams.arbonne.com
My Arbonne ID: 21925463


Products Mentioned

Nighttime Routine:

Morning Routine:
Arbonne RE9 Intensive Renewal Serum ($62)*
Arbonne RE9 Corrective Eye Creme ($60)*
Arbonne RE9 Instant Lift Gel ($48)
Arbonne RE9 Extra Moisture Restorative Day Creme ($52)

*Used both morning and night

Extras:
ELF Zit Zapper (No longer on website - replaced with Zit Eraser - $3)
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion ($17)
Arbonne Soothing Eye Gel ($31)
Arbonne Cellular Renewal Masque ($67)
Arbonne Soothing Facial Serum ($47)

In the video I forgot to mention what I use to remove my eye makeup before I cleanse my face:
Arbonne Easy on the Eyes Eye Makeup Remover ($26)


This post and video are not sponsored. I will receive a commission if you purchase from my Arbonne website. All of these products I have been using for over a year and I truly love them!




0 comments:

Post a Comment