Monday, August 25, 2014

Craft Product Review: Scotch Tape Dispenser

This products is designed to be a quick and easy way to apply double-sided tape to your craft projects. It is handy for anyone who uses double-sided tape on a regular basis. In other words, it is designed for someone like me. I found this little guy at Michael's for about $7.00. Here are some close up shots to give you an idea of how it works:
 So basically I love this product. It has already made my life and card-making process so much easier! The only thing I must note is that it does not work as well on thin paper. It works best on thicker, card-stock type paper. So if you use this kind of paper you will love this. I also think it would be good for gift wrapping, as long as the paper is thick enough. And in case you were worried, you can pick up double-sided tape refills at Michael's or on Amazon for about $7.00 as well:


0 comments:

Post a Comment