Thursday, November 21, 2013

Things Making Me Smile - Out and About

These were probably over a month ago, but I just love sharing nature photos here on the blog, and I haven't been getting outside a lot lately so I don't have any new ones. So here are some old ones that you haven't seen yet! This day we went to the zoo, but spent more time in the gardens around the zoo than looking at actual animals.
Lila was enthralled with the chestnuts. She loved collecting them.
I spotted this sweet crane (I think?) and tried to get as close as I could!
And of course some geese!
I had to have Lila model this adorable headband that we got from Trenzhadas. Its based off of Sully from Monster's Inc!
Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! Love the headband...and it is just like Sully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures and lovely headband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun day! I love the headband, your little one is precious in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Visiting you from the Etsy Blog Team! Excited to be your newest follower :)

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute headband! I love that movie :)
    Looks like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete