Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Visit from Cari! (Part 2)

After our visit to Crema Cafe, Cari, Lila, and I went to Olbrich Gardens. This is a beautiful garden in Madison that has an indoor dome-like greenhouse, and a beautiful outdoor garden.
I love spending quality time with people I love at this park! I've been coming here since I was a kid, and I remember walking around here when I was pregnant with Lila, thinking about potential flower-related names for her!
By the way- isn't Cari's outfit the cutest!?
Taking photos outdoors is one of my favorite things to do, especially when Lila is running around and I can get some candids of her too.
The wonderful thing about this garden is that every few weeks it looks different. Things change so much and it is so well designed that there is always something different to enjoy.
And the best part was the big open grassy space for Lila and Cari to roll around!
I opted out of walking through the grass because I didn't want to get my shoes wet, and I got the opportunity to get these awesome shots!
We had a great time! I am so happy I have these photos to remember such a special visit.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful place! Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful place!
    loving those succulents, my current obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Lila is beyond adorable! Love those pics with Cari, rolling around in the grass! I read back a few posts and saw where Cari took out her contacts and wore her glasses -- what a sweetie to make a child feel better about wearing glasses! I started wearing them in 3rd grade so I know how it's not so much fun sometimes! Great post (both of them)! I'll be following you back!

    ReplyDelete