Monday, September 30, 2013

Things Making Me Smile # 5

Happy Monday! 
I had a pretty fantastic weekend, and I have an even better weekend planned this coming one, so I am in a pretty good mood! Here are some things making me smile lately:
This awesome collection of peppers (and an onion!) I thought these peppers were just so pretty.
The dark ones were green on the inside, and the dark color kind of turned green when cooked.


 Lila is trying some finger paints that I have had since highschool! I always knew I saved things for a good reason!

 Remember this post about our trip to James Madison Park? Where I asked you to guess what that building was on the inside, and promised to show pictures of it the next day? Well here they are two weeks later!
Its' actually a shower room, for people to rinse off after the beach! Pretty interesting design, right?
I just came across these yummy pictures from my Mom and my visit to Milwaukee. Beer tasting and amazing food, followed by an awesome concert!
My Mom and I definitely started a new tradition with this day!
Lila is so darn cute when she plays with my phone. When she holds it up to her ear she says "Hello? Yeah. Oh. Okay. Bye."
Hope you all had a great weekend, and I wish you a happy Monday!


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful weekend you had, Liz!
    Lila is so cute. I hope she enjoyed the finger painting :)
    The outdoor shower is a pretty amazing structure indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! Definitely puts me an a positive mood for the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Pics:) The first pic is so refreshing! Great that u had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete