Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday Favorites 2.9.18

OK guys, I am officially ready for spring. I don't care what the groundhog says, I've had enough of this winter! As I am typing this we have about 6 inches of snow outside. I'm quite certain the only one happy about this is my 7 year old!

So today I picked out some fun & romantic clothing pieces that I am in love with. These are all from Madison + Mallory, the boutique shop run by the YouTuber-sister-duo Eleventh Gorgeous

I adore the unique cutouts in this Cutout Hoodie Sweatshirt and you should see the back!

The sleeves of this Long Sleeved Off Shoulder Cross Front Top make my heart flutter... combined with the neckline and the loose fit I am in love!

This rose racerback lace bralette would be perfect for layering!

I am smitten with everything about this Olive Floral Print Kimono Cardigan from the color to the print (you know I love florals!)

 This Blush Denim Shirt would be really awesome to layer over or under other pieces this spring!

Some blog posts I enjoyed this week:

Has Instagram Come Full Circle?

This week I watched the show End of the F***ing World on Netflix. The episodes are only about 30 minutes each and there are total of 8 episodes, so I flew through this one pretty quickly (there's only one season). I have to say, I really really liked this show. After reading the synopsis and watching the first episode I wasn't too sure if I wanted to watch the whole thing, but after episode 2 I found myself thinking about the characters and really wondering what was going to happen to them. This show was laced with dry humor and a dark undertone. While I found some of the elements predictable (I always feel proud of myself when I can predict things!) the storyline was thought-provoking and the narration from the teenage perspective made us really feel connected to the characters, even if they would be unrelatable in the real world. It's crude and uncomfortable at times, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Some YouTube videos I liked this week:



We have nothing exciting planned this weekend other than meeting with our accountant to file taxes!
What are your plans for the weekend?



SaveSave
SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment