Wednesday, June 29, 2016

New Arbonne Makeup Review!


Hi guys! As many of you know, Arbonne is one of my favorite brands for vegan makeup, skincare, and nutrition products! So when I hear they had come out with a bunch of new makeup products, I had to try them! Here is my review video on what I though of each product!



Products mentioned in this video:
It's a Fine Line Eyeliner Pencil - Morel ($26)
It's a Fine Line Eyeliner Pencil - Sage ($26)
Shape it Up Brow Pencil - Dark ($32)
Shape it Up Tinted Brow Cream - Medium/Dark ($32)
Prime and Proper Eyeshadow Primer ($26)
It's All in the Eyes Eyeshadow - Sunstone ($16)
It's All in the Eyes Eyeshadow - Dawn ($16)
It's All in the Eyes Eyeshadow - Sienna ($16)
It's All in the Eyes Eyeshadow -  Canyon ($16)

Interested in trying Arbonne, my favorite vegan and cruelty free brand for skincare, nutrition and makeup? Feel free to purchase from my personal Arbonne website: http://www.elizabethwilliams.arbonne.com 
I will receive a commission if you purchase from this website. Feel free to reach out with any questions you have as well!
Arbonne ID: 21925463

Snapchat: wildflowerliz
Instagram: wildflowerliz
Twitter: wildflower_liz
Blog: http://wildflowercompany.blogspot.com
Email: wildflowerco.liz@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment