Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Engaged!



 Photo by Ryan Davis Photography


As some of you may already know, Mike and I are engaged! He proposed on April 25, and obviously I said yes!!! He totally surprised me because we had plans to go out to dinner when I got home from work, but when I got home he had bought me flowers and was cooking me dinner! So we had a surprise night in, which ended in him getting down on one knee! It was absolutely perfect.

Here are some pictures from the following day:


 (How I announced it on Facebook)

Lila is really excited about it too! She already calls Mike "her Dad." Of course she will be the flower girl so she is extra excited about that!



I am so very excited! We are planning to get married in October of 2016... so I have lots of time to plan! I am looking forward to doing as much of the wedding DIY as possible, so you can expect lots of wedding-related posts on here!
We have also had our engagement photos taken, and I will be posting those soon!
Here's one more sneak peak:

I feel so amazingly lucky to have found Mike. I am so happy to be marrying this amazing man! He understands me in a way no one else ever has, and he is so caring and loving to both me and Lila. I am so grateful to have him as a strong and admirable father figure in Lila's life. I love this man so much and I couldn't be happier!!!!

1 comments: