Monday, January 6, 2014

Making Me Smile: My Busy December

Hi everyone!
I was so disappointed with my (lack of) blogging last month. I did come to realize that November and December are probably going to be the busiest months of my life from now on. Hopefully I will be more prepared in the years to come! 
First of all, I had Lila's birthday party the week before Thanksgiving:
It was really just a small gathering of mostly adults who celebrated and gave Lila tons of attention! And of course I forgot to take any pictures of the actual party.
The day after Lila's birthday Mike and I took her to get her hair cut. I think this will be a new yearly tradition!

Then we spent Thanksgiving with Mike and my parents, which was very nice.
The next weekend I had a craft fair to go to, which I was busy up until the last second getting ready for. And I also forgot to take pictures of the final result.
We also managed to squeeze in a cookie making night with my besties!
We also celebrated Mike's birthday a couple weeks before Christmas!
For Christmas we did a lot of driving. Or rather, Mike did a lot of driving. He is such a saint to us! We did four hours of driving on Christmas eve, another 3.5 on Christmas day, and 7 hours the following weekend! 
Was your December busy too? How do cope with an unexpectedly busy month?

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a busy couple of months. I know that my blog falls behind when times get busy. Lila is such a pretty little girl, even with green frosting on her nose! Wishing you the best in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    wow, you've been busy - in a good way!
    Aww...Lila looks so cute sitting in the big chair having her hair cut! Baking cookies is always fun :)
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete