Thursday, October 10, 2013

A State of Disorder

Things are slightly disorganized over here at the wildflower household... This weekend was a blast. Lila and I went to Wisconsin Dells with my boyfriend and his family. It was a truly wonderful weekend! Not to mention I had four days off in a row and three nights with my man! He works in Indiana and we usually see each other every other weekend, so an extra night is really special!

Anyways, as usually happens with a fun-filled vacation weekend, coming home is a drag. Everything is a bit of a mess. Including my brain. And it takes a few days to get back on track. Well I am almost there! I am showing some shots of what my apartment currently looks like because in the next few weeks I have a lot up improvements planned! Also because I think its healthy to appreciate a little chaos.

If you're wondering what Lila's watching, its my tablet... because we don't own a tv. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it but its the truth! I haven't owned a tv in my entire life. They are so expensive and I feel like they eat up all my valuable free time with nonsense. When I watch shows, it always on my laptop. Not to say I will never own one, I'm sure we will someday!
My work station!
Bookshelves!

4 comments:

  1. You might not have a TV, but you have a big crafty space! I like how you arranged your collection of stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your craft space looks colourful and wonderful! It's quite interesting what you say about not having a TV, I have one in my bedroom but barely use it, I mostly watch shows online now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always need a vacation from my vacations...lol! Don't worry...my studio pretty much always looks that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely craft space! love the books!

    ReplyDelete